Welcome to Botorzo!
These Terms and Conditions outline the terms and regulations for the use of Botorzo’s website located on the https://www.botorzo.co.in/.
By accessing this website we believe that you accept these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue using Botorzo.
These Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice are part of and apply to all agreements. “Customer,” “you,” and “yours” refer to you, the person logs on to this website, and complies with the Company’s Terms and Conditions. “Company”, “self”, “we”, “ours” and “we”, refers to our company. “Parties”, or “we”, refers to both the client and ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of the payment required to begin the process of our assistance to the Customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Customer’s needs in relation to the provision of the Company’s stated services. and subject to the prevailing law of the Netherlands.
Unless otherwise stated, Botorzo and/or its licensors own intellectual property rights for all content on Botorzo. All intellectual property rights are protected. You may access it from Botorzo for your personal use subject to the restrictions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
You should not:
- Botorzo . Republish content from
- Botorzo . Sale, rent or sub-license material from
- Botorzo . Reproduce, duplicate or copy content from
- Botorzo . Redistribute content from
- The agreement will begin from the date here. Our terms and conditions were created with the help of free terms and conditions generators.
Parts of this website provide users with the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Botorzo does not filter, edit, publish, or review comments prior to their appearance on the website. The comments do not reflect the views and views of Botorzo, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and views of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Botorzo will not be liable for comments or for any liability, damage or expense and/or suffer as a result of any use and/or posting and/or appearance of comments on it. website.
Botorzo reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive or cause violations of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all the necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The comments do not aggravate any intellectual property rights, including without limitation copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The comments do not include any defamatory, defamatory, objectionable, obscene or otherwise unlawful content which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments shall not be used to promote trade or practice or to introduce business activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Botorzo a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- government institutions;
- search engine;
- news organization;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Except for nonprofit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not be hyperlinked to our Web site, system wide accredited businesses.
- Unless links: (a) misleading in any way, these organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
Unless links: (a) misleading in any way, these organizations may link to our home page, publications or other website information; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com Community Sites;
- associations or other groups representing donations;
- online directory distributor;
- Internet Portal;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational Institutions and Trade Associations.
We will accept link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link will not seem adverse to us or our accredited businesses; (b) we have no negative record of the organization; (c) the advantage we get from the visibility of hyperlinks compensates for the absence of botorzo; and (d) the link is in terms of general resource information.
These organizations may be links to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply the sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in joining our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to Botorzo. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs you wish to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site from which you wish. contact. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Accepted organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- by use of our corporate name; or
- being linked to the use of uniform resource locator; or
- Using any other details of our website makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
- The use of Botorzo’s logo or other artwork to add to the absent trademark license agreement will not be allowed.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our webpages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us from all claims that arise on your website. No link should appear on any website that may be interpreted as abusive, obscene or criminal, or that violates, otherwise violates, or advocates infringement or violation of the rights of a third party.
Reservation of rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links to our website or any particular link. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and its Linking Policy at any time. By constantly linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Deleting links from our website
If you find a link on our website that is objectionable for any reason, you are free to contact and notify us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove the link but we are not obliged to respond to you either or directly.
We do not ensure that the information provided on this website is correct, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; Nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the content on the website remains up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to the use of our website and this website. Nothing will happen in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraudulent or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit our or any of your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude our or any of your liabilities that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
Limitations and prohibitions of liability laid down elsewhere in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) regulates all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in the contract, in defringement and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as information and services on the Website and website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
Our Other Domains Are vidyapedia.in